FA: CEM Curtis VCO VCA VCF EG Oberheim Prophet Moog big stock

Standard CEM CHIPS new old stock,mostly are completely new. This stock was bought from a big studio in Milan Italy who to exits in

90' until decades of great productions. They sold stock of chips,repair parts for synths,hammond organs parts,neumann capsules,etc.. Now i'm selling in low quantity everything i bought from them. This is a private selling. I have a huge chip stock to sell of rare Curtis(CEM). This set can be useful for repair your Oberheim Xa,8,Prophet 5,MemoryMoog and diy modular synths etc. The chips are fully working i tested them with my synth hardware (oberheim ob8 sockets) at AOMEGA studio. I supply copies of data sheets of each of the chip types. The stock i sell contain: .2 x CEM 3320 .2 x CEM 3340 .4 X CEM 3310 now on ebay 4 stock of 8 cems.
Achille Romanelli