Wayne Kerr 4250 LCR meter

I have a Wayne Kerr model 4250 LCR meter. Wayne Kerr want £75.00 for a photocopy of the manual !!

Anybody got a better offer?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Mitchell

Ouch! Try Manuals Plus

Manufacturer: WAYNE KERR Model: 4250 Description: Operating - Service Part Number: MP-89395 Condition: Good Price: $35.00 USD (that's less than =A319.00, I believe -- if you buy on credit card, they do conversion automatically). Shipping is extra. They can FedEx it out today.

These guys are great (and I don't work for them). They've bailed me out a number of times.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris

"Wayne Kerr"......is it only Aussies who'll be rolling in the aisles at that one?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

They are a respected instrument maker, but upon reflection (and saying it quickly) I see your point.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

It came from John Wayne and Deborah Kerr. The guy who founded the company had a brother in the film business (or something like that).

Reply to
nospam

Ouch! Try Manuals Plus

Manufacturer: WAYNE KERR Model: 4250 Description: Operating - Service Part Number: MP-89395 Condition: Good Price: $35.00 USD (that's less than £19.00, I believe -- if you buy on credit card, they do conversion automatically). Shipping is extra. They can FedEx it out today.

These guys are great (and I don't work for them). They've bailed me out a number of times.

I've always managed to get manuals cheaper than these guys. Try Ed Matsuda he's at earthlink.net and his email address is edmatsuda.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

My text: I've always managed to get manuals cheaper than these guys. Try Ed Matsuda he's at earthlink.net and his email address is edmatsuda.

Something must be wrong with my Moz browser - it failed to put angles in front of the lines in this last followup.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th