large thin film platinum resistors ?

Hi !

I am looking for a few, approx 1 square-inch sized thin film platinum RTD's.

I couldn't find them anywhere on the internet, only smaller ones are common. 20 years ago there existed such resistors from Matthey Printed Products, but this company doesn't seem to exist any more. But I am sure this kind of things must be produced somewhere also today.

I'd be thankful for any help !

Regards, BK

Reply to
Berthold Kachler