Power Suplly Model. PDD 3502A - Wayne Kerr

Hello everyone, I'm looking for service manual a power supply built Wayne Kerr the model is PDD3502A. Can anyone help me? Thanks to all Joseph

Reply to
RGR-74

Troubleshooting on 'power PDD3502A built Wayne Kerr gave the first results, the fault is in a control card marked with the code, "5NPD3502C BATCH 024"; on this card I found two briken diodes with case minimelf, seems like a diode 1N4148 but the other seems a zener; the card did not label with an indication of the components; if someone can send me the circuit diagram with the layout of this board I thank him in advance.

Joseph

Reply to
RGR-74

The repair goes, I measured the voltage across two diodes corresponding (but in the second twin channel adapter card), I read a voltage of 5.1 V, then the zener diode may be broken. I will keep you updated as soon as possible. I am always waiting for some wiring. Thank you all. Joseph

Reply to
RGR-74