Triac MAC15 A10 or MAC15 MG

Hi all, Can anyone tell me where in UK I can buy a triac with the following markings: MAC15 A10 or MAC15 MG with a 220-3 lead standard package.

Thanks,

Pete in UK Manufacturer: ON

Reply to
pete

Hi ! Pete,

We are company with stock of the following :

MAC15MG and MAC15A10 by ON

If your are interested to us, we may able to supply you.

Our delivery cost is from US$10 to US$35 (based on small QTY). ( Delivery date is around 7 to 14 days)

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"pete" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Thanks very much Patrick I have manage to get one in the UK

Thanks,

Pete

Reply to
pete

Hi, Pete. This shouldn't be too tough. Have you started with the usual suspects?

You know, Farnell, Arrow, Future, EBV?

If they don't have both of the parts, you should be able to arrange a cross-reference from one of several manufacturers -- this seems to be kind of a standard 800V triac here.

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris

Hi ! Pete,