Indesit W103 Washer Module component

Hi all, I have removed my washer module and would like to know what a component is on the board.

It is a 3legged transistor shape square attached to as heat sink by a screw and has the following markings visible. MRC 15 A1Q or R1Q 0050 it also has ON within a small circle if anyone has an idea what this component is I would be much obliged.

Can you please tell how to check it?

Thanks,

Pete in UK

Reply to