Need help with tranistor

Hi,

I need to identify a component. Its a transistor with these markings?

C3199

041

Does anyoine know if I can buy these in the UK?

Any more info on them would be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Colin

Reply to
techcs

Probably a 2SC3199 (small signal RF transistor).

You probably can. I have not a clue where, but Google finds Dalbani.co.uk in Surrey, who offers them for 28p ea. min 5.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

C3199, 'o 2SC3199 is number part, 041 is data manufacture (2004 in january)

Reply to
dbeinsamd

Grandata list them at £0.40 (+ £1.00 postage +VAT)

In message , techcs writes

--
Neil J. Harris
Reply to