Source for NCR52801 ?

Hi, I'm looking for a source to buy a NCR52801 16x16 bit EEPROM (obsolete). The only places I can find it online have a large minimum order. Can anyone help?

Searching Google groups, I found a post saying it crosses to a MCM2801 (or MCM2801P? Unsure). I have a datasheet for this chip - does anyone know if they are functionally equivalent wrt pin outs etc? Or anyone have a datasheet for the NCR52801?

Cheers, Stu

Reply to
sswain

For the 52801, we only have 2485 pcs stock left in warehouse in the world. It seen that

and
also have not datasheet.

It is our bonus can find the stock in warehouse !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805-7, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

???????: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com