International Rectifier component help

I am looking for a (I think it is MosFet) with part number mark on the component as follow:

First line:   FU9024N
Second line:  I(diode symbol)R330A   IR330A
Third line:   7F    17

I think it is made from International Rectifier and the component number is IR330A.  Unfortunately, I could not find any information on this component. Could someone help to locate this component?  If the component, if there any substitute  component?

Thanks a lot for help.

Eric

Re: International Rectifier component help
https://www.alldatasheet.net/view_datasheet.jsp?Searchword=IR330&sField=1

https://www.transistormosfet.com/transistor?search=IR330

https://www.adafruit.com/product/355

Several packages available - not sure which you need.

Hope this may help.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park. PA

Re: International Rectifier component help

IRFU9024N

RL

Re: International Rectifier component help

Hi Legg,

Thank you for your helping.  My LCD monitor will back to life again soon.

Eric

Re: International Rectifier component help

Sometimes just the checking the electrolytic caps is enough.

RL

Site Timeline