Right Angle 22 way 2 side Edge Connector PCB mount

Hi Group

I have four 22 way 2 side edge connector (0.156 inch pitch) into which I mount cards used to control my model trains. The edge connectors I have are the ones with eyelets for cables to be soldered in. These have worked perfectly for me during testing and development.

I now wish to make a PCB board onto which permanently mount the edge connectors.

I am trying to track down a supplier of 22 way 2 side edge connectors. I would prefer the PCB mounts that allow the mounting of the card horizontal (requiring a right angle edge card connector to the PCB).

Does any one know of a vendor of such components.

Thanks

Stuart

Reply to
stuie_norris

EDAC

manufactures card edge connectors. Their products are available from NewarkInOne, Mouser, and other distributors.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca