120VAC PCB mount connectors

Hi,

I am looking for a connector similar to this one

but designed for right angle PCB mount instead.

I think they are called nema 5-15 or nema 5-20 connectors

There are IEC 320-C13 PCB mount ones (PC powersupply type) but I am looking for the standard household nema variety.

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Morken

You have gotta be joking. I am surprised that connector is even made for a PCB, due to the high insertion and removal stresses created during use; PCB connection reliability and integrity of the PCB itself must be rather marginal.. Right angle mounting would be far worse if the PCB had to take any of the stress. Use a standard panel mount socket where stresses aer at the ppropiate place and then wires to the PCB.

Reply to
Robert Baer