Looking for Motorola 8135K

I have an old IBM printer that has a blown transistor. It's a smal TO-72 can style. It's got the Motorola logo with 180 next to it then a space and U8135K.

I can't find any info on this particular transistor. By looking at the circuit, i'm thinking it may be a PNP type. It's on a small circuit board with one IC and a resistor network. It's part of the carriage motor circuit.

Anyone out ther have a clue as to what this is so I can find an equivalent?

Thanks!

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck