Replacement Motorola Transistor

We're trying to find an equivalent for an old motorola, but I can't find any data on the original. It is out of a power supply of a Micro Balancer, model MU6-t, made by Micro Balanicin Inc, the power supply itself is made by Elasco, a division of Sigma Instruements, nodel no

2q151c. The transistor is Q2, it is a PNP, SOT32/TO126 package. The markings are

752 m (Motorola m) J E

520

Any ideas? I can't find a P/N in the manual for it, so any help is always appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Steve schrieb:

MJE520, possible replacements are BD435 or 2N5190...92.

Regards, Dieter

Reply to
Dieter Wiedmann

Thanks so much, Steve