Looking for old Motorola "Consumer Engineering Report" CER105

Hi,

I have searched everywhere that I know to search. Motorola, back when it was an electronics company, produced a number papers that were called "Consumer Engineering Reports". I am looking for CER-105, "Television Sync Separator Design", by Giles, M. This was written in 72 or 73.

Thank You Tom tom_cip snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Teece

this is your lucky day...

I have an old copy...my copy is an old Zerox... about 14 pages ..I can scan it for you but some of the figures may not be clear...

I have sent a reply to your e-mail.

Mark

Reply to
Mark