Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
July 31, 2006, 10:36 pm
rate this thread
I recentely pulled a large thermal printer/copier apart for the
mechanics, this was a old unit from work thats been sitting a few years,
(the thing weighed a ton and only just fit on my trailer), now i've got
half a dozen large circuit boards ready to toss.
anyone want them for the parts? I've got no idea what they all do, but
most were connected to individual DC motors and such. (the motors have
been snatched up already)
can supply a few pics if anyones interested, otherwise they go to the
you pay any postage charges tho.
- » Miniature feedback transformer needed for sharp 34cm tv set
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Low Cost USB RF & Microwave CW Power Meters on Laptop or PC
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)