looking for DS32kHz tcxo DIP

Does anyone know a seller of small quantities of these. Digikey has them in the catalog but none in stock :-( I only need 5 to 10 for some experiments. Oh I'm in France, so the seller would need to be able to be ship here. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
mike

Dear Mike,

We do have some stock of the Dallas DS32KHZ. Would u pleased tell us if you need SOP or DIP package ?

Would you pleased tell us youd target price ?

Our delivery cost is 3 days, US$28.00. 7 Days US$10.00

Waiting for your idea.

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"mike" ???????:446b999a$0$6671$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Dear Mike,

The DIP stock is DS32KHZ D/C00+. ( 10 PCS)

Thanks !

Patrick

"Patrick - townt.com" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:446c053d$1 snipped-for-privacy@rain.i-cable.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Thanks for your response Patrick, and S&H detail. I only need a few, so the postage costs you quote are rather high. I do understand that commercial companies often can't fine tune such costs. But in case I can't locate any elsewhere in the near future, I would like a quote for a target price in the digikey range of $10 for the

14pin DIP DS32KHZ/DIP. Quantity 5-10 only depending on your price.

Thanks and have a good day, Mike

Patrick - townt.com wrote:

Reply to
mike

Dear Mike,

Yes. We understand your need. The following is the price for 5 to 10 pcs.

P/N : DS32KHZ ( DIP) DC : 00+ Unit Price : US$ 15.00 Delivery Cost : US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 days with tracking number online )

We do able to accept VISA or MASTER by

E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk for payment.

Waiting for your idea !

We are ready to ship the stock to you 1 to 2 days after your idea !

Thanks !

Patrick

"mike" ???????:446c19a0$0$6650$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr...

Reply to