Phlips ARM LPC2104, LPC2105, LPC2106 in small quantities ?

Hi,

Does anyone know where one might be able to buy the philips ARM MCUs in small quantities ? Has anyone used these devices yet ?

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

Try at Philips MCU discussion forum:

"Anton Erasmus" ¦b¶l¥ó news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...

Reply to
Patrick

Anton,

you can get an evaluation board from Nohau or Ashling to get started. I heard from Philips that distributors will have samples in early Q4 (October).

Schwob

Reply to
Schwob

Thanks, I have seen these evaluation boards. Someone also posted a chinese site that has a nice development board for only 32$US. Because this ARM is so self-contained, I want to go directly to a prototype board using one of these devices. I do not want to start with any layout until I am sure, I can get these devices without having to buy

250 devices.

Regards Anton

Reply to
Anton Erasmus