Looking for Data for old HP LED QLMP-S562

Hi,

If anybody has an old HP databook with the QLMP-S562 in it I would really appreciate a copy of the datasheet.. This is a rectangular green LED. Thanks, M0T

Reply to
mot

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:51:25 -0800 (PST), mot put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, this is the datasheet for the HLMP-S50x and others:

The "5" appears to designate the colour.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar