Need help finding HP LED datasheet #1990-0652

Does anyone have an HP Optoelectronics databook from around 1995 which would have a datasheet for the HP# 1990-0652 LED array? If you have a datasheet, did these units have internal bias resistors?

Thanks for any help that you may offer. Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

That's not an HP external number; don't expect to find it in an HP Optoelectronics data book. Look up HLMP-6620 on the Avago website.

Reply to
Tom Bruhns

My impression (from past reading, and from looking at the HP 1988-1989 Optoelectronics Designer's Catalog) is that HP parts with two pairs of four digits, are HP internal part numbers, for HP-specified components used within HP products (a laser-printer in your case, I'd guess). These parts may or may not be made by HP, and it's not easy to find out what the original manufacturer's part number was, or whether there were any specific HP part-selection criteria (e.g. luminiosity) associated with them.

The HP-manufactured parts sold to customers typically had a four-alpha first group (e.g. HLMP or HDSP ) and a four-digit second group.

Unfortunately I don't see any 1990- prefix parts in the 1988/1989 catalog I have here... the only numeric-prefix codes are all 5082- series.

Dave Platt