HP 10391B or 10391A Looking for HP 10391B Assembler assembler

I am looking for a copy of an older HP software program - it is an an Inverse Assembler Compiler to run on HP logic analyzers - part number is 10391B. Would REALLY appreciate a copy or a pointer to someone who has one.

Thanks for taking time to read this post.

Reply to
hp_repair

I got 10391B in 1 .zip file (919k) do I post it to your e-mail

rwiehler (at) netsape(spam) dot net

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

I sent the file to your e-mail addr, hope addr is ok RW

Reply to
Ryan Weihl