Looking for 80psi pressure sensor

Hi,

I am looking for an 80psi compressed air pressure sensor preferably based on Dallas 1-wire technology. Does anyone has any pointers? So far I was unsuccessful in my search.

Thanks

Reply to
FEEB

I could use one myself...

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

based

was

Me too! I've been looking for awhile...

Reply to
scada

Not 1-wire, but up to 130psi.

Cheers

Ref:s:

Martine Riddle

model 7220 100 psi range

You can download application using Max1463/1464 as signal conditionner. Output is SPI to Cypress for USB (soon with PIC) :

"FEEB" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.chem.utoronto.ca...

Reply to
RESO / Claude GUTH

I am sorry, I cannot find 7220 in those pages.

Reply to
FEEB

Sorry, read 7270.

"FEEB" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.chem.utor>

Reply to
RESO / Claude GUTH

You might look at getting the pressure transducer out of the $6 LCD tire pressure guages at WalMart.

Reply to
Si Ballenger

You could try Druck. They are now owned by GE.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith