Looking for CMOS image sensor headboard

Hi,

I am looking for manufacturers/companies/dealers for CMOS image sensor headboard. So far, I only found one which is from DigiKey. I have did a lot of search on the internet but to no avail. I was thinking maybe different companies/manufacturers used different term to describe a sensor headboard.

I would welcome any feedback either on the term/keyword that I should be using or list of manufacturers/companies/dealers for CMOS image sensor headboard.

Many thanks.

Reply to
awa