Contact pressure/force sensor

I am looking for tactile pressure/force sensor with digital output that I could embed in my aaplication. That should sense small variation in pressure/force put by finger on the object.Could anyone please suggest products of different manufacturers?

thanks in advance

Reply to
jsnehal

I have evaluated piezo resistive devices before, made with some kind of special ink between kapton. These are variable resistive elements that need a little bit of support circuity to have a digital output. I doubt that any force sensor is going to provide a digital out.

These force sensors are available from DigiKey. It's been a few years. Can't remember the name.

Reply to
Bryan Hackney