LF 1n753 zener diode

Hi all, I'm looking for an old-style 1N753 in the black case with color stripes.

Yes I know all about the usual suppliers and replacement parts, I just want a NOS part.

TIA!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

There's 10 for $1.50 for sale on ebay.

maxfoo

Thanks for the quick reply, but these are new stock, I'm looking for the old stuff in the black case. The case is slightly bigger and has color coding stripes like a resistor. Yeah it's a bit crazy but so is using a 40 year old scope!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Dare I ask why NOS is so important to you ?

I might even have one here btw.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Why is it important to anyone? I have a scope plug-in that belonged to NASA. It's a geek pride thing. The burnouts in the Tekscopes group don't get it, so I'm asking here. I don't understand why asking for a NOS diode is so unusual. A modern part would stick out like a sore thumb amongst the socketed metal-case transistors, tubular capacitors and carbon comp resistors.

It could be a pull for all I care, it just has to work and be in the black case...

Sounds good!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

The ones I were thinking of are in bag marked CV7102 ( military designtion ). I've also written 1S2062A on there.

They are black bodied with a large violet stripe at one end followed by brown black red. Oviously 7102 !

I've writted 6V2 on the bag.

Any interest ? I have four.

Graham

Reply to