Again: Zener Diode ID

Hi,

I have to replace a zener diode (D7) in a Kenwood KA-1500 PA. With the help of a magnifying glass I found the number:

1875R ("75R" is about half the size of "18")

Does anyone of you know the zener voltage of this diode?

TIA

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

http://www.mauritron.com/
Reply to
John Fields

John Fields schrieb:

Thanks for the hint. In the meantime someone has sent me the schematic: the Zener voltage is 18 volts (surprise, surprise).

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner