HA7210 any supplier with stock please

Hi all, I am trying to locate a quantity of HA7210 DIL-8 package, but I believe it is no longer in production. Anyone know of a supplier that has stocks?

Regards

--
Mark
Reply to

Mike Harrison

Excellent, Thank you.

Regards Mark.

Reply to
Mark Hemming

Dear Mark,

We do have stock of the HA7210IP. DIP or HA7210IB SOP by Intersil.

Can you pleased tell us the QTY you request ?

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Mark Hemming" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:drvih5$o2a$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com