Recommended Custom Magnetics Supplier

Hi

We are currently using a danish supplier of custom magnetics, ranging from small flyback E core type transformers to big toroid common mode chokes, sourced from the far east.

The price of the magnetics include the core, wire, plastic enclosure, potting, test, transport etc and the labour related to the cost to produce the part

We are aware of other suppliers that can supply custom magnetics, but I would like to hear if anyone here can recommend a good and cheap supplier? (contradictory terms, I know)

We have looked at xfmrs, Epcos, Wurth, Coilcraft, Pulse Electronics etc, but have would like inputs to alternatives. Preferable a company that knows what they are doing and that can provide valuable insights

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

By the way, we are talking high volume for both the small E12-E27 transformers and for the toroid cores. The transformers with reinforced insulation.

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Renco. Hands-down the best so far for me:

They did custom stuff where many others hightailed it or said "it can't be done".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to