HELP!! unknown components?

With regard to compaq tft450 mainboard, P/N 00.54001.001. Rev:D I am trying to locate the following components...9839w act14 14pin dil designated U8 on board,and, ??77hh ??m75 cim5 8pin dil designated U47 on board. (I`m guessing this may be a LM75 As I am unable to locate a schematic for this model I am not entirely sure of the function of these chips. Can anyone help? either with a schematic or components. Thank you.

Regards Pete

Reply to
Peter Hanley