Need Data Sheet for 68764 EPROM

Does anybody have, or know where I can obtain a Data Sheet for these chips? If nothing else, I need a pin-out diagram and programming voltages/pulse durations, so I can make an adaptor board for my EPROM burner. All I know at present is that they are 8x64K and are direct plug-in for C-64 ROMs. (I just hope the "36MOID" doesn't mean 36 v programming voltage!)

The chips I have were made by Motorola in 1989, and are marked as follows:

MCM68764C

36MOID 8913

TIA!

-Jack-

-- Email replies to: n2hqc ((AT)) earthlink ((DOT)) net

CompTIA Certifications: A+ Technician, Network+, iNet+

3-year Cancer Survivor, and still cancer-free. URL:
PGP-Key-ID: 0x08D960D3
Reply to
Jack

want to start by looking at

?

Reply to
Mitch

Here is something I try when trying to find info

Simple search has following link ------

This same question was asked and answered in comp.sys.cbm newsgroup about a week ago.

Reply to
Bubba Jones