CE2826 datasheet

I've been trying to download this datasheet for the past two days without success:

I've also been having problems with other Chinese sites. Is anyone else experiencing similar difficulties?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

The recent earthquake near Taiwan got some fiber links in the ocean. Expect troubles for a few weeks.

Hal Murray

try it again it works now

I've also been having problems with other Chinese sites. Is anyone else experiencing similar difficulties?

- Franc Zabkar

-- Please remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.

Reply to
Frank

Came down ok for me today Frank.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 03:04:58 GMT, Ross Herbert put finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks. I managed to download it over two days by stopping and resuming the transfer about 50 times. :-(

The chip is used in a $40 DVD player. I was just curious to see what performance I could expect for the money.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar