Sunplus SPHE8202D datasheet

Does anyone have the datasheet for a Sunplus SPHE8202D DVD processor IC?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

-Mark.

Franc Zabkar wrote:

Reply to
MarkAren

It won't be much good to you; the documentation for this chip isn't complete (the developer kit contains black boxes) and all the information that might be of actual interest is covered by NDA. This is the case for all DVB/DVD controllers.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

On 28 Dec 2006 18:04:39 -0800, "MarkAren" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks, I'd already seen that.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

On 28 Dec 2006 19:19:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm basically just curious as to what the chip can do. I've just bought a cheapie DVD player where the decoder PCB has 4 unused connectors. I'd like to know what they are for. All the component locations appear to be fully populated so I'm hoping to get something for nothing.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar