Anritsu inline attenuator 3db

These might have been made in 70's or 80's not sure. Professional I think.

Can anyone tell me how much one is worth? I mean, what would be a reasonable sale price for one of these oldish Anritsu inline attenuators? It good from DC to 5Ghz. Might put them on Ebay but I need some hint as to a buy-now price that's an absolute bargain, but is not exactly a total giveaway. Thanks.

Reply to
Rich

Pictures:

Rich

Andrew
Reply to
Andrew

Two dollars at a flea market maybe. Mini-Circuits has new ones starting around $10.

John

Not a lot ! I can get new ex mil ones locally for a couple of quid.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

k.

able

rom

Three dollars for the Mini-Circuits at the Livermore flea market. However, people spend stupid money on ebay, so I'd start at $10.

Reply to
miso

Offer him two!

Did you see the pics I took of the guts of a Mini-Circuits attenuator?

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/VAT-20.zip

This is one of the cheap 6 GHz ones, thickfilm. I wonder what's inside one of the 18 GHz types.

John

Thanks for posting these photos!

Pere

Reply to
oopere

think.

=20

buy-now

They are worth a lot more with the calibration data. How about you getting pricing on calibration data for them for a hint.

Reply to
JosephKK