Need Sharp EL Display module for Anritsu Spectrum Analyzer

I have an Anritsu MS8604A which uses a Sharp Electroluminiscent display module which is almost

100% life-free, with bright lines and shadows. The Sharp part number is LJ64ZU35

And the line was discontinued -of course - the month before I got the Anritsu.

Anybody have a spare they could sell me?

Thanks,

Richard

snipped-for-privacy@eventide.com

Reply to