Instructions for Anritsu ms9701b/9030a

While moving our laboratories to a new site I lost the instructions manuals for our spectrum analyser Anritsu ms9701b/9030a.

We are mostly interested to the GPIB remote control commands.

Is anyone so kind to point us to where we could get a copy of those manuals or send us a copy in any form (even only of the GPIB related information)?

I thank you all in advance!

Cosimo Trono - IFAC-CNR, Firenze, Italy

Reply to
<cotrono