Anritsu Site Masters Wanted

Anritsu Sitemasters Wanted

also buying various spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes

email to: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
phillipvogel

Hi to all of you,

I've tried as a test to see the serious of this request by asking the purchase of a MINT quite recent U3661 26Ghz spectrum analyser full option. I can tell you that their offer isn't serious at all... It's just if you don't have to give them some money in addition...

This company is: Test Equipment Connection Corporation 30 Skyline Drive Lake Mary FL. 32746 PHONE:(800)615-8378 / 407-804-1780 FAX: (800) 819-8378 /

407-804-1277 snipped-for-privacy@TestEquipmentConnection.com

Not serious guys, believe me...

pf f5bqp

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

Hi,

And when I say these guys aren't serious I wheight my words!...

My MINT very new U3661 full option including the tracking generator they wanted to buy it from me at $3500 and I discovered they are offering a less interesting one (no tracking gen, no high stab reference, no carrying case, no front cover) on ebay for $14 995 !!!... More than 4 times!!!

What a gangsters!!!

pf

"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" a écrit dans le message de news: 486d39d3$0$908$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

What a MORON. Even if the thing was NOS and still sealed in the original carton, old test equipment needs to be test, calibrated, and certified. Then they have to stand behind it, if something goes wrong under their warranty. Do you have ANY idea how expensive it is to run a cal lab? How expensive parts, manuals and employees to do the work are? Taxes, insurance, utilities, business licenses, shipping and a thousand other small things it takes to operate a Metrology/Calibration Lab?

If you're a penny pincher lock for stuff in dumpsters, and left behind at hamfests.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Stupid response! Yes I've idea, believe me! But is it a reason to try to screw up a potential seller? I don't think so... I'm in the business may be more longer than you're, so before replying with a stupid response and trying to find stupid excuses turn your tong 7 times in your mouth and then send your response... Probably you'll be less ridiculous...

pf

"Michael A. Terrell" a écrit dans le message de news: D5WdnaU_QMrJv-3VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

Is English you third, or forth language? You make absolutely no sense, and only add more proof that you are a fool. If the messages you sent them read like this, I'm sure they don't want to deal with you. You whine like a four year old, and no one is impressed that you can hold your breath till you turn blue.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Stupid again! Speak my language like I speak yours! Chiao! pf

"Michael A. Terrell" a écrit dans le message de news: rvGdncEGDrj4_OzVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

No. Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is forever. You have my condolences, but at least you have recognized your problem. :(

Big deal! Gibberish is gibberish in any language, so you are all set to look stupid in any language. :(

You have an attitude problem, and what you write may make sense to you, but it looks like a bowl of alphabet soup to me.