Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What's happened to all the posting here?
I'm sure this group was once a good deal more thriving than it is now! Me, Kev, Mike E., Helmut... anyone else out there???
3
3

FET transfer function - best and worst cases
Hi all, Say a datasheet lists values of Idss= 20mA - 60mA Vp= 2V - 6V (pulling plausible figures out of the air) Typical values rarely seem to be listed for FETs, so I assume there's a fairly even...
14
14

Protel & Autotrax for DOS
Anybody know where I can get a copy of Protel Schematic & Autotrax for DOS. I only managed to download a demo copy of the latest version, but I could really do with the DOS version to run on my old...
4
4

EdwinXP
Does someone could give me his personal evaluation on EdWinXP? What about EdWinXP versus Orcad, Protel and others advanced electronics CAD ? Thank You !
1
1

Any experience with spice-to-schematics conversion?
Folks, Does anyone has any experience with spice-to-schematics converters, such as - SpiceVision Vemo Any opinions appreciated. Thanks, Andrea --
1
1

PSpice SCHEMATICS Users Take Note!
PSpice SCHEMATICS Users Take Note! SCHEMATICS continues to be supported in the next PSpice release. Further support depends on the bitch level. Please advise EMA-EDA/Cadence of your desire for this...
53
53

Mesfets not supported in LT?
Hi, Does LT support/recognise Mesfets (or GaAsFets)? I don't see any category within the standard library that appears to, unless they're just processed as Mosfets with different parameters... And...
3
3

Is Protel Schematic for DOS freeware?
Is Protel Schematic for DOS freeware like its Autotrax sibling? If so could someone please tell me where I could download it from. Thanks.

ANN: Pulsonix Version 3.1 available
Version 3.1 of the Pulsonix PCB software is now available for download: It's actually under Pulsonix Demo, which is a full working version if you have a valid license. "It now has a new improved...

Protel library with PCI edge connector
Hi, I'm looking for the Protel schematic library with the PCI edge connector. Anyone could help? Regards Greg
1
1

Tweaking spice models to generate device parameter variation
Hi, I need to check the efficacy of a new FET biasing scheme to see how tolerant it is to the wide parameter variations one gets with real-world FETs. Hence, the usual spice model for a FET with its...
6
6

Pulsonix - what a waste of time
Hi all, Over the last couple of weeks (on and off) I've been trying to download the latest demo version of Pulsonix PCB software. This is a big file for a demo (55Mb) and even on broadband it takes a...
12
12

LT op-amps models
Does anyone know where to fine documentation on the newer LT op-amp models available at the LTC web site (ie LT6202, LT1630)? There is an application note by Jung from about 1990 that discusses their...
4
4

Protel - Schematic symbol creation - designator/comment postions?
Hi All, when I create a new schematic symbol the designator and comment text fields sometimes end up in in odd positions far from the component "body". Does anyone know how I set the locations of the...
5
5

OT: PHP-Based FormMail ??
Could someone point me to a very-newbie-level step-by-step instruction on how to set up PHP-based FormMail on my website? Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | | Analog...
3
3