EdwinXP

Does someone could give me his personal evaluation on EdWinXP?

What about EdWinXP versus Orcad, Protel and others advanced electronics CAD ?

Thank You !

Reply to
Patard

I was foolish enough to pay for EdWin some years ago. Packed with features, most of which didn't work. Used it once, spending much time on the phone to support, then threw it away. So unless it's got a LOT better, don't bother.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke