Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NAD 304 Schematic
Can anyone help light in front turned red and won`t be green again. I need a schematic or a tip to resolve the problem........PLEASE help me Thanks

The best CAD for simulation, design and PCB?
: : >I'm creating my entreprise, and I'm looking for a Electronics CAD. : : >Between PROTEL, ORCAD, CADSTAR, which one could be the better : >regarding facilities, and compatibilties whith Cadence,...
24
24

No reverse breakdown parameter in Spice?
7
7

help: capture generates netlist to allegro
1
1

Express PCB to Gerber file converter?

impedance control steps