Any experience with spice-to-schematics conversion?

Folks,

Does anyone has any experience with spice-to-schematics converters, such as

- SpiceVision

- Vemo

Any opinions appreciated. Thanks, Andrea

-- snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Andrea

I have no help to offer, but I'm very interested in this question also. I want to understand what the newer Linear Technology op-amp models are doing (such as LT6202). Both Mike Engelhardt and the folks at LT have been helpful (see thread on LT op-amps) but schematics do not seem to be available, and the netlists are a bit too long to decode by hand. So, hope you get some replies...

-John

Reply to
John