Hi everyone. I find the OrCAD Capture contians a VHDL-based design entry. Can I use a block writed by VHDL to replace the digital part,when I want to realize the Mixed-signal simulation? Thanks

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Simple answer - no. You can go to various VHDL simulators, such as NC-SIM with the VHDL, but not to PSpice. I can't talk about why... 8-)


Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.