VHDL IN PSpice

Hi everyone. I find the OrCAD Capture contians a VHDL-based design entry. Can I use a block writed by VHDL to replace the digital part,when I want to realize the Mixed-signal simulation? Thanks

Reply to
Joey-zyzmax

Simple answer - no. You can go to various VHDL simulators, such as NC-SIM with the VHDL, but not to PSpice. I can't talk about why... 8-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson