spice models for TIC226M, MOC3021

Hi,

Anyone know of models for the TIC226M triac or the MOC3021 opto triac?

TIA

--

Malcolm

Malcolm Reeves BSc CEng MIEE MIRSE, Full Circuit Ltd, Chippenham, UK ( snipped-for-privacy@fullcircuit.com, snipped-for-privacy@fullcircuit.co.uk or snipped-for-privacy@iee.org). Design Service for Analogue/Digital H/W & S/W Railway Signalling and Power electronics. More details plus freeware, Win95/98 DUN and Pspice tips, see:

or

NEW -

- The Consultant A-List

Reply to
Malcolm Reeves

"Malcolm Reeves" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hello Malcolm,

Just join the LTspice Yahoo-group. There is a model for LTspice in the Files section of this group.

Files>Lib>MOC302x..

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

Thanks for that. I now have 2 MOC3021 models but no TIC226 :-(.

It looks like it may not be too difficult to model this in Pspice. The standard Triac models use datasheet numbers. However, typically, the datasheet doesn't seem to have all the numbers I need :-(.

Reply to
Malcolm Reeves