video time and date stamper

Hi,

Someone asked me if I knew of a video time and date stamper. Basically it is a matchbox (he reckons) that fits in the lead between a bullet camera and the vcr (digital in this case) and inserts a time and date stamp on to the picture. Anyone heard of such a thing? I've not.

--

Malcolm

Malcolm Reeves BSc CEng MIEE MIRSE, Full Circuit Ltd, Chippenham, UK ( snipped-for-privacy@fullcircuit.com, snipped-for-privacy@fullcircuit.co.uk or snipped-for-privacy@iee.org). Design Service for Analogue/Digital H/W & S/W Railway Signalling and Power electronics. More details plus freeware, Win95/98 DUN and Pspice tips, see:

or

NEW -

- The Consultant A-List

Reply to
Malcolm Reeves

Isn't it usually built into the camera or VCR?

In both my still and video cameras it's turned on/off from the programming screens.

...Jim Thompson