Spice 3 Implementation guide

Hi All,

I was trying to get "Spice 3 implementation guide" from the past few days. I searched through the berkeley site & did a lot of searches on google. But I could not find this document anywhere.

Can anybody please help me in finding it.

Thanks a lot for your effort. Raghu

Reply to
kodali.raghu

Start here...

...Jim Thompson

I did check this link. The guide is mentioned in a lot of places but the actual document doesnt seem to be existing.

Reply to
kodali.raghu

The closest I reached is at

But this is just a citation & not the actual doc

Thanks Raghu

Reply to
kodali.raghu

Looks like you need to pay for it. The

citation leads to a login button in the upper right part of the page.

--
Mark
Reply to

I finally found this "Spice3 implementation guide at

This doc costs $12.5

There are a few very helpful people out there who helpwd me in getting it. you need to sign three documents & send it to berkeley to get this doc.

Thanks Raghu

pay for it. The

raghu