Bus Buffer (3 state output)

I wonder if someone can help me please - I need to source a part and am having considerable difficulty finding it - as a result I'm thinking of trying to find an alternative.

Part details:

Toshiba part: TC7SZ126FU

OR:

Fairchild part: NC7SZ126P5

Is there another alternative to this part?

Or is it possible to 'make do' with another part (with some modifications to the part if necessary). I don't mind a few wires hanging out if it means, for example, I could use something like a TTL part, ie 74LS244

My main problem is that I'm in the UK - I can find suppliers of this part in the US but then the shipping is ridiculously expensive, especially when you consider that I only need six parts of this type which are not only very small but also very light - they would easily fit inside an envelope. Total cost for the parts is about $3

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks

Reply to
arcadey

Try First Millennium electronics.... 01 252 518 580. ask for Steve... Rapidelectronics do 74HC244 what about 74HC125? 14 pin package...

Reply to
TT_Man

Take a look at teh 74LVC1G125 at TI.com. You cna get samples if its a fit.

Reply to
Mook Johnson