simetrix vs Swcad3

Hi all. I currently have been using SWCAD3 for my simulation needs. I have a demo version of Simetrix. Is it worth going through the effort to learn Simetrix , or will SWCAD3 offer the same features/performance. Cheers Robin

Reply to
seegoon99

I use SIMetrix, provided with the Pulsonix PCB software I use. It has a very good reputation and support is excellent. The only shortcoming is the rather naff editor but I use the excellent Pulsonix schematic editor, so don't have to endure it. I think that most professional users of SIMetrix use netlist input.

Leon

Reply to
Leon