PHIDET (LTspice)

Hi, is there more any info on this ? the LTSpice help just says PHIDET = behavoural type II phase detector, make sure the inputs dont rise to sharply, im not sure if its doing what I want, I was hoping to simulate the function of the phase/frequency discriminator of something like the cd4046.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin

make

function

aha, after staring at the state diagram for the type II phase detector in the 4046 i realised why its not doing what i expected, it apears it can confuse -90' phase diference for +270'. so i need to think of something else to use.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin