Protel DXP Global Edit

I have used Protel 98 for some time. I am now playing about with DXP and I am a little confused about what I knew as "global editing". With DXP there seems to be a function described as "find similar parts". When I select this, I can't seem to set the parameters for a satisfactory change, such as changing all the designator sizes on the PCB. I can't seem to find any advice on this subject on any of the forums or the on-line help. Anyone here know?

Kind regards

Graham Holloway

Reply to
Graham Holloway

Graham, GO to their website and download their app notes and white papers. There is one specifically on the DXP equivalent to the old global edit. A lot of their app notes and white papers are quite informative, you won't feel you have wasted the time to download them. There are even a few videos showing certain specific topics.

-- Sincerely, Brad Velander

about what I knew

described as

the parameters

sizes on the

the forums or

Reply to
Brad Velander

Brad

Thanks. I see now that I was a little impatient.

Graham Holloway

Reply to
Graham Holloway