Protel 2004 library

Can anyone tell me if I can globally edit a project schematic library to add parameters to all components in that schematic? Specifically, I would like to add a parameter like "Vendor". etc. to all components in that schematic........

Also, I seem to have inadvertently created several component libraries in my schematic. Can I consolodate them into one library? When I compile the schematic I have all components, but I was wondering if I can combine those libraries in the project to one library.

Thanks for any help.

Ivan

Reply to
Ivan

I think that it is not possible to add a Parameter globally to all component of a Schematic library, maybe I'm wrong.

About integrated library:

  1. Copy schematic library (.schLib ) si PCB library (.pcbLib ) to a separate folder
  2. Create a source Library Package (project): File >>New >>Integrated Library . You'll find a new Integrated_Library1.LibPkg in Projects panel.
  3. Add yours libraries (.SchLib and .pcbLib from 1) to this "project": Project >>Add Existing to Project...
  4. Compile: Project>> Compile integrated Library.

Take a look to: "Creating an integrated library" on:

Cora