CD4069UB Analog Model??

This is a digital device clearly but I want to run a simulation with it as an analog device. It is often used as an AC amplifier (poor choice you will agree) and other analog circuits. Is there such a analog model available for LTspice or Pspice (the cheap version)???

George

Reply to
George

I only find the digital model provided in the PSpice libraries.

...Jim Thompson

There are analogue models for the common CD series in SuperSpice, even an example oscillator using the 4049.

I am going to make you download the demo in order to get them:-)

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward