pcb vendors

I am looking for new pcb vendors along the lines of Sanmina. I am pretty new at researching this industry. Can anyone suggest some names?

thanks,

Jeff_M

Reply to
JeffM

Are you referring to bare boards?

I assume you are in the USA - If so, try Tyco Santa Clara for high density / highspeed. Excellent stuff.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Yes, bare boards. Tyco looks interesting, I will check that out, thanks.

Jeff_M

Reply to
JeffM

PCB-Pool provides a very good service. I've used them for years.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

goto

for a list of vendors manufacturing to the IPC standard.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus